Being a project management brainy, we all wandering all over the world to be an productive bee to improve our reputation and productivity. So, our Productively is an ultimate goal we all looking for. But however,
“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort” . - Paul J. Meyer.
So we have to,
“Stop setting goals. Goals are pure fantasy unless you have a specific plan to achieve them.” -Stephen Covey
Planning on management side is not only sufficient for us, project members also plan on their side to finish tasks according to management plan. “The success of any project requires planning and preparation.” So we should prepare ourselves.
“OKAY, why are you urging you to plan your each day?” will be your question. It will provides you the following
- You can get the best project management quality : “Best Project Planner”
- Helps you to find your specialization either editing/coding etc, by doing fast
- Helps you to find-out the shortest path, if you are forced to do within particular time period
- You can give a strong report about your task as you are making the progress everyday
- Helps you to analyse the success and failure in your project ways
Now, “Merits of planning sounds good, but how can I Plan?”, in your mind , You can just follow these simple steps.
- List out all your tasks
- Assign them priority
- Split and allot task for certain days
- Put an estimation for each tasks
- If you delay, analyse the reason for delay
- Keep the progress of each tasks
- Try to finish the task before the due date
- Strike out the finished task
Are you asking “Planning is simple but when can I start to plan?” …
“NOW is the owner of the FUTURE” & “A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow”
Yeah! A single step today will shorten the distance of tomorrow. Keep on planning from today onwards.
Your next question will be“Is there any tool for me to plan my day?”
Its not a problem, there are many task planning tools / task management tools available in our environment. I’d like to suggest you “Output Time”, where you can list all you tasks and schedule them by drag and drop model.
“A goal without a plan is just a wish.” Start your plan with Output Time, to reach your Productive Target.