Output Time is available as On-Premises (Self-hosted) and SaaS (Cloud) versions to accomplish your business needs.
You can get best in class support for both versions
Your Server, Your Control
Output Time On-Premises version provides you full control over installation, data privacy and security.
It is suitable to any size businesses.
Advantages of On-Premises Output Time version
- Self-Hosted version helps to have your own software on your domain
- On-Premises version has no limitations on Users, Clients, Tasks and Projects
- Private Cloud lets you to avail all services on your local network
- As it is On-Premises, no third-party users can access your data
- The process will be Fast and Secure as Self-Hosted
- The software is at On-Premises so, you can get more control
- As it is Self-Hosted, you do not need to rely on an Internet connection
- On-Premises version benefits you to pay once and avail the features for lifetime
Minimum System Requirements
- Modern Processor
- HDD : 2GB free space
- RAM : 4GB or greater
- Network Connection with internet access
- OS : Windows 7 or greater / Linux
- Full administrator Access
- Apache >= 2.4.7
- PHP >= 5.5.1
- MySQL >= 5.6.12